Ana içeriğe atla

DIY Magnetic Photo Frame

This is a magnetic photo frame that I made as a gift for my sister in law's newborn baby girl. Her name is Bahar (means Spring - the season- in Turkish).



For this project you need:
Some kind of strong adhesive (I used liquid silicone)
Scissors
A template of your desire. Here I used a flower shapet trivet.
Different colors of eva foam.
A pack of eva foam flowers and butterflies.
Magnet
Acetate
And a photo ofcourse

This is something very easy to make. I only cut out the flower shape with the help of a trivet which I used as a template. Cut out two of them, make a hole in the middle where yoy wnant the photo and cut out a circle acetate. Glue the back and front parts and glue the rest of the flowers.

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Lilly Winter Puppy Sweater

When you are crocheting for your pet, you need to consider especially his/her comfort in first place. So think of this sweater pattern as a stitch pattern, this is only an example of how it fits and looks on my dog. It is made by using front post double crochet and back post double crochet techniques. Therefore I can say it is a very easy pattern and just adjust your measurements according to your pet's sizes.

Crochet Dainty Pop Flower Square

This Dainty Pop Flower Square is useful in any project from slippers to purses, blankets to ponchos. So go ahead and click "read more" to crochet dainty pop flower square.

Crochet Pertevniyal Mandala Doily

Mandala doilies look mesmerizing in any colour recipe and are perfect for injecting some colour into your home. Pertevniyal Mandala Doily is one of the first mandala patterns I have designed, crocheted and written, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!