Ana içeriğe atla

Crochet Inventive Messenger Bag


Hello, my dear crocheting friends. This crochet bag is a slightly different one from the "Inventive Bag" that I shared with you before. Someone else wanted a bag exactly as the Inventive bag but to be used as a messenger bag and with a larger size. So I added a strap and more rows. In this one I didn't use back loop stitches, I made more rows so there are 20 for each color section. I cross stitched holding two yarns togethers instead of one, didn't sc around in the end each piece separately, I couldn't line it yet but It is fine as it is, I think. I also steam blocked it. And after that process I steam blocked every crochet product I find at home. I loved it. For those who think blocking is unnecessary, you just don't know 😄 DON'T forget to subscribe via e-mail to get new patterns in your inbox.

(🙋I have some of my patterns (mandala, doily, purse, squareon sale, starting from $1, on my Etsy shop Berayla. If you would like to show your support here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Berayla   I thank you in advance and I God bless you)

Skill Level: Easy
Türkçe için single crochet / sc yazan terimleri sık iğneye
Chain / ch zincir (zn), long sc / uzun zn olarak çevirin. Tarif genel olarak sadece sıkiğne tekniği ile örülmüştür. 3.0 mm tığ ve buna uygun bir ip kullanılmıştır.

Materials
  • Fabric for lining
  • Sewing needle
  • Size 3.00 mm hook
  • Alize baby best yarn (any 3 colors to be used as the main color, contrast and the motif)

For more information on choosing and buying yarn I do have a useful guide here Choosing Yarn: Guide 

SIZING
Width: 34 cm
Length: 27 cm

Make 2 of these...With main color
Foundation: Chain (ch) 62
Row 1: turn back and single crochet (sc) into the second chain from the hook and until the end of the chain (61 single crochet).
Row 2: ch 1,sc in the same stitch and 1 sc in each ch. (61 sc)
row 3-20: repeat row 2
change your yarn to the contrasting color
Row 21-40: Ch 1, sc in same st, sc in next st, long sc in next, regular sc in next, repeat this alternating sequence until the last 3 sts and regular sc in last 2 sts.
Change your yarn to main color
Row 41-50: Ch 1, sc in same st, sc in next st, long sc in next, regular sc in next, repeat this alternating sequence until the last 3 sts and regular sc in last 2 sts.
Row 51: Now sc until the end (61 sc)
Row 52-55: repeat row 2.
Row 56: Ch 1, sc in the same stitch (st) and for the next 20 stitches, ch 21, skip next 21 sts and sc into the 22st st. Sc for in each until the end of the row.
Row 57-60: Sc in each st. (61 sc)

Go ahead and start crocheting the other piece. After finishing that one put the pieces together and sc around them evenly (2 sc on the corners).

Cross-stitch motif chartWith the color you picked for the motif.

I prefer to start stitching from left to right and from bottom to top. If you do not know how to do this part please search youtube for how to cross stitch on crochet.

Strap
Ch 6 for the foundation.
sc back into the second chain from the hook. Sc in next 4 chains.
Ch 1, sc in same stand next 4.
Repeat this until you reach desired length. So just make rows of 5 sc.

For other gorgeous cases, purses and bags click:
Happy Sunshine Granny Bag








© 2020, Designed by Berayla. All Rights Reserved.
You’re welcome to do whatever you’d like to with finished products made from this pattern but if you do sell them, I ask that you link back to my page. You may not copy this pattern, repost it anywhere (either altered or in its original form), or claim it as your own. You may not use any photos on this site for your own use.

© 2020, Berayla. Tüm hakları saklıdır.
Bu modelden üretilmiş ürünlerle istediğinizi yapabilirsiniz, ancak her hangi bir ürünü satarken, çevrim içi veya dışı ortamlarda paylaşırken  sayfamı belirtip referans göstermenizi rica ediyorum. Bu tarifi kopyalayamaz, hiç bir yerde yeniden paylaşamazsınız (değiştirilmiş veya orijinal haliyle) veya kendinizin olduğunu iddia edemezsiniz. Bu sitedeki hiçbir fotoğrafı kendi ürününüzmüş gibi gösterip kullanamazsınız.

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Lilly Winter Puppy Sweater

When you are crocheting for your pet, you need to consider especially his/her comfort in first place. So think of this sweater pattern as a stitch pattern, this is only an example of how it fits and looks on my dog. It is made by using front post double crochet and back post double crochet techniques. Therefore I can say it is a very easy pattern and just adjust your measurements according to your pet's sizes.

Crochet Dainty Pop Flower Square

This Dainty Pop Flower Square is useful in any project from slippers to purses, blankets to ponchos. So go ahead and click "read more" to crochet dainty pop flower square.

Crochet Pertevniyal Mandala Doily

Mandala doilies look mesmerizing in any colour recipe and are perfect for injecting some colour into your home. Pertevniyal Mandala Doily is one of the first mandala patterns I have designed, crocheted and written, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!