Ana içeriğe atla

Ladybug On An Oak Leaf

Hello, I hope you are staying home and staying safe. I saw in page statistics that many of my crochet addict💖 friends kept checking the page and subscribed to blog while waiting for the pattern (great thanks to you 👍). Here I give you the "Ladybug On An Oak Leaf" crochet pattern. I am sorry that I couldn't post the pattern here because I had an issue with my notebook and just got it fixed. Enjoy.
(🙋I have some of my patterns (mandala, doily, purse, squareon sale, starting from $1, on my Etsy shop Berayla. If you would like to show your support here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Berayla   I thank you in advance and I hope we will get through these hard times together )

Leaf
Foundation chain: ch 33. 
Rnd 1: Working back on the chain, skip 3 chain and single crochet in each of next 29 chains. (single crochet, chain 3, single crochet) in 1 chain at the end. Working up the other side of the chain, single crochet in 29 chains. Join with slip stitch in chain-3 space. 
Rnd 2: ch l (counts as sc).ch 3, and sc in same ch-3 sp. sc in 2 sc. *Skip 1 sc. [dc, ch 2, dc] in sc. **Skip 1 sc, and sc in 1 sc. Skip 1 sc. [dc, tr, ch 2, tr, dc) in 1 sc. Repeat from ** 4 times. Skip 1 sc, and sc in sc. Skip 1 sc, and [dc, ch 2, dc) in sc. Skip sc, and sc in sc.*** [sc, ch 3. sc] in ch-3 sp. sc in sc. Repeat from * to *** sc in sc. Join with sl st in initial ch 1. 
Rnd 3: sl st in ch-3 sp, and ch l (counts as sc).ch 3, and sc in same ch 3 point. sc in 3 sc, and in dc. [2 sc, ch 1, 2 sc] in each of the next 2 ch-2 sp (skipping all stitches between them). [2 sc, ch l,dc, hdc) in one ch-2 sp. [dc, tr, ch 2, tr. dc) in each of the next 3 ch-2 sps. [hdc, dc, ch 1, 2 sc] in ch-2 sp.** sc in dc, and in 2 sc [sc, ch 2, sc] in ch 3 point. sc in 2 sc, and in dc. Repeat from * to ** [2 sc, ch 1, 2 sc] in each of the next 2 ch-2 sp, sc in dc, in 2 sc, and in sl st. Join with sl st in initial ch 1. 
Stem: sl st in ch-3 sp. Ch 13. Working back up the stem, skip 2 ch and sl st in 11 ch. sl st in ch 3 sp, and in sc. 
Fasten off weave in ends.

Ladybug
Sc into any st you want on the leaf with red color. Ch 5 and make 5 dtrtog into 5th ch from the hook. change to black color yarn, yo and pull through all 6 loops on hook. Ch 1, 1 sc in nearest strand of black yarn and fasten off. To have a plump body get head part close to tail part sl st to catch the bug on the leaf. U sing black yarn embroider spots.

If you would like to check out other varios motifs and appliques click:

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Lilly Winter Puppy Sweater

When you are crocheting for your pet, you need to consider especially his/her comfort in first place. So think of this sweater pattern as a stitch pattern, this is only an example of how it fits and looks on my dog. It is made by using front post double crochet and back post double crochet techniques. Therefore I can say it is a very easy pattern and just adjust your measurements according to your pet's sizes.

Crochet Dainty Pop Flower Square

This Dainty Pop Flower Square is useful in any project from slippers to purses, blankets to ponchos. So go ahead and click "read more" to crochet dainty pop flower square.

Crochet Pertevniyal Mandala Doily

Mandala doilies look mesmerizing in any colour recipe and are perfect for injecting some colour into your home. Pertevniyal Mandala Doily is one of the first mandala patterns I have designed, crocheted and written, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!